Sunday, February 8, 2009

If you ever Walk out of this house LIKE that......

So... I went to the Stock Show with my parents, sister and the kids.



We saw THIS....AND


IF YOU EVER SEE MY CHILD OUT LIKE THIS...

And I mean EVER.....

YOU ASSUME YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO YANK THEM BY THEIR HAIR, WALK THEM TO YOUR CAR, AND CALL ME....AND I WILL BEAT THEM!!!!!!!

Please also assume that when they walked out of my house that they had ANOTHER LAYER OF CLOTHING ON OVER THIS..



OH MY GOODNESS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I THINK I COULD BE A REALLY GOOD EMBARRASSING MOM IF THAT EVER HAPPENED... FOR THEIR SAKE, THEY BETTER NOT LET IT HAPPEN..






Now onto what the day was REALLY about!!!


This picture reminds me of so many that I was in, starting at least at Katie's age. We used to live at the Children's Home (my parents were house parents) so a lot of the boys there "showed" cattle. So, sadly enough, when I walk into the barns at the Stock Show, it brings back "good" memories. Sad how the smell of poop will do that to you...

We loved how it just sat there for us to pet.


Ok, The Pigs are so cute!!!! But man, I sympathized with Mamma Pig. Sometimes you just feel like your only there for your little pigs for them just to use you. I mean that in many other ways other than nursing...

We ran into Taylor at the Game area. That was a fun, unexpected surprise!!!


Katie riding with some Random boy b/c she wanted to ride with Ada and Taylor.


Me and my little girl!


Love this sweet pic!!! We are always blessed to watch our

children take care of each other.





Ok, this pic DOES NOT do this ride justice. All the ride did was make a complete circle. Let's just say all the blood went straight to Katie's lips and I wouldn't be surprised if she had drool coming out when it was going round and round. It was definitely funny to watch.


Obviously a "Before" Pic



Brady's turn. He liked this one.

This ride, everyone loved..


If he could ride this over and over...He would.


3 cowboy hats + 3 kids= 1 stroller holding 3 cowboy hats




Carrie and Me A well paid for "Happy Moment" Shot




I used to be a HUGE fan of a Nice looking guy with a pair of "just tight enough" wranglers on. Well, this is the next phase of my life.

Not going to lie, I'll probably look if a guy like that walks by...



So long and Farewell.
Glad we all got to go together.


When we left, that's when I got to take the pic of those girls.

Priceless.

5 had to say:

Heather said...

Christy--that is hilarious!! I feel the same way...about helping me out if my kids EVER look like that!! Too funny!
Looked like a fun trip overall....
I miss you!

Amber said...

Somehow I just have the feeling that is you Christy in the red shirt, short shorts and fur covered boots.

Why....do you need furry boots if you are wearing shorts that barely cover your underwear?

I've heard that you know you are getting old when new fashions appear to be hideous.

Allene said...

Rich and I were laughing out loud at your funny comments! You are sooooooo funny! Loved seeing your fun day at the Stock Show.

We took Libby & Charlie and the camera to the stock show, but very few good pictures, but they loved the rodeo with the mooo cows, and naaa horses!

Jodi said...

I must give an AMEN about the attire those girls were wearing... if my girls are EVER caught wearing anything close to it, I will wear them out!!!

What a fun trip! I cannot wait to get to take my kids to the Stock Show too! Maybe along with the Bramlett kids! :) I have fabulous memories of going with the Bramletts....

Brenda said...

Why am I just now seeing this??? Your blog does funny stuff on my computer, don't know why! Hysterical pictures, what a fun day.... and by the way, love your new header. So cute, course with your kids, how could it miss? Love you