Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brady Boy

Just some pics from Adam's last football game. The last three have to be my fav
of all times of Brady. He loves his football.
He's obsessed with the football helment too. So we now have one at the house. Watching the game...Watching the other team warm up.




Very impressed with thier warm up.

Touchdown!!!!

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again "REJOICE"!" Phil 4:4


I am and I will.

3 had to say:

Tracy said...

how cute!!!!!! :)

i bet that just warms adam's heart! ...and yours! :)

Amber said...

I had a dream about him last night, (Brady, not Adam). In it he had grown up so much that I didn't recognize him, and he had shoulder length hair...that part was kind of random.


I'm glad that I still recognize him!

Brenda said...

I just put that precious boy to bed, oh my goodness, he was soooo sweet tonight! Love these pictures, especially the touchdown one.