Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of School

Well, first day has come and gone, and boy am I happy!!!! Katie did Fantastic! Second day was a hard (only b/c when we got there she saw another kid crying and well, you know), but after that it's been FABULOUS. Katie is LOVING the SOCIAL LIFE of school. Addison too!! I will have to say I am super excited that Addison is liking reading more this year than ever. Thanks to Shannon for giving her a ton of books from your classroom. Addison is my math girl(that comes easy). Not so much the reading. Plus, she doesn't have parents that sit around the house reading all the time. She just has the parents that sit around the house and use a remote (BTW, we are really good at that!!!) So here we are... OFF FOR SCHOOL.


Happy Happy!!!
I thought she looked so cute! I know, I'm partial!!!
Love this pic. So sweet. Addison is such a good little mommy!!! And a GREAT big Sister!My little "Garden of Life" here!Ok, so you REAP WHAT YOU SOW!! Good 1st week, means REWARD TIME.(yes I did bribe!) CAMP ROCK & MILEY CYRUS CD's!!!! YEAH BABY!!!

Sorry for all the kids in the background on that video. But hey, at least I got it, right.
So that is it for now.

5 had to say:

Tracy said...

Awww!!! That video is so sweet!!! I love how excited they were to get their cd's! :)

(You should tell Katie that the girl from Camp Rock is a client of ours at my work! She and her family have been coming to our office for years and she's finally made it big!)

amie said...

Love that video of the girls..they are so stinkin sweet!! Glad the first week was great..and is now over!!

Krystal Cummins said...

Hey, It's Tracy's friend Krystal. I sometimes look at your blog because your family is just so cute. (Hope that's ok) I just have to say, that video was so precious!! They were so excited to get those CD's and so appreciateive too, such good manners.

I can tell they are great friends too. I bet it lots of fun to watch them interact.

Amber said...

So grown up! Brady gets the award for "most changed since I saw them last". I'm just in awe every time I see a picture of him.

I'm so glad that you had such a great first week of school, and I'm glad that the pictures made it onto the blog, and you did it in good timing!

Alicia said...

I have been wondering how the first day was for Katie... glad it went well!! The video is so precious!