Monday, July 21, 2008

A Photographer in the making!!!

One word....Katie.....

Look at those nostrils!!!
Yeah, I'm cool!!









So this is what my camera looks like after Katie gets thru with it!!!
Lovely!
Oh my Katie -she's definitely going to be the one that's totally ok with making fun of herself and being the funny one in the room!!! She's a handful




6 had to say:

jenn b said...

Hey girl! It is crazy how fast people find each other on these things! I'm so glad to be able to keep up with each other's families better now. Cory will be very interested to hear what ya'll have been up to! Say hello to Adam!

Amber said...

At least she didn't have any danglers!

Tracy said...

Ha...I like Amber's comment :)

Katie sure is a little stinker! At least she's a cute one!! :)

Yall will have fun with her in about 10 years!! :)

Jodi said...

I can't even tell you how much joy those pictures brought me this morning!!! She is such a hoot... and I just adore her. :) Love y'all!

amie said...

Katie, Katie, Katie....Love that girl!!

Amber said...

Sage said
Chrity I love the pitcher of Brady and Chorlie naked loking at the bathttub and I love you chrity addison and Katie and brady and adam.