Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More Disney Pics

Their's my family standing behind Snow White!!! Ha Ha!!!!!


Sweet pic!


Sorry guys, we took a lot and I wanted to note them!!! This is us on our last day at Disney!!! We let the girls pick out their 1 souviener and of course they both need a stuffed animal. If you know me, I don't like a lot of stuffed animals!! Thought they were pretty cute!!! Enjoy!Da boys! Cinderella and her fine fellow!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this pic!!!
Love you too Ada!

Can't believe summer is half way thru!!!! Can't believe it's been over a month since we were in Florida. Have to say though that I had so much fun on that trip, but I am glad to be back. If you want to get your money's worth, you have to stay busy going to all the different places!!!! So we definitely got our money's worth - and Disney, well, they just got all of our money!!!

We will just end on this pic. Noah - You're crazy!!!!

3 had to say:

Amber said...

I didn't see your family when we were at Disney! I love that comment with the first picture. Noah STILL has that mark above his eye from running into the table. I don't think it's ever going to fade away.

Jodi said...

I can't get enough of y'all's Disney pics! Just looks SO fun!

Brenda said...

Actually they're more fun to look at a month later! Kinda stretches out the fun. Anybody ever told you that you have amazingly beautiful children? The kind you don't mind sitting and looking at over and over and over! Love you all five.