Friday, June 6, 2008

Something New to look at

Brady at the park holding my Taco Bueno Dr Pepper (go figure)! Friends having fun!!!

Katie's graduation. Can't believe she's going to start Kindergarten!Brady, Adam & Charlie at Hurricane Harbor. Isn't Charlie cute!
Natalie & Katie. This is one of Katie's new best friends!!! She is going to be in Kindergarten w/her. Katie is super excited. And Natalie came to VBS w/us! They had lots of fun!

Addison and her friend Katelynn at Field day
Running hard
This one's cute. Peyton(who Katie is goo goo over), Brady, & Mason. Aren't they handsome!
Ok, well I gave you something new to look at.
I'm leaving in a couple of hours to go to DISNEY WORLD!!! YEAH!!! If you want to see pics quick - go to Amie or Amber's blog. You know they are much better at this than I am.
Have a great week!

4 had to say:

Amber said...

I don't know what I want to see more....Brady or Taco Bueno. It was hard to see that giant cup and know that it will be 2009 before I get to taste the goodness of Bueno......(moment of silence).

Tracy said...

...Amber's comment made me laugh :) Good 'ol Taco Bueno. I guess I take it for granted!

Love all the new pics. I can't believe that Katy will go to kindergarten next year!!!!! Our babies are growing up!!

Have fun in Disney!!!!! I am so excited for all of you! Yall will have such a great time!

Jodi said...

I am definitely excited for y'all about Disney. I am. I am just as much jealous though. There, I said it. :)

Amber, even down here in H-town, we got NO BUENO. I feel your pain girl, I have to have it EVERY time we get to Dallas!

Love the new pics! Love your sweet kiddos. Can't believe how big they are getting! I had a revelation the other day that Addison will be NINE this year... wow. Tell them HI for me!!!! YAY for summer!

Did you really post that at 3:42 am?

*Kendra* said...

I definitely take Bueno for granted, so I'll go eat it more just for Jodi and Amber. Although it would probably disgrace them to know that I really do like Taco Bell better than Bueno....(ducking so I don't get hit with a flying shoe or something)