Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Milestones

So Addison turned 8 years old and we had a "O my goodness!" High School Musical! Party!!!
Tattoos of Troy and Gabriella(that Katie decided to put on her forehead and it WOULD NOT come off-Yeah! She scratched it off!) We had High School Musical Shirts and got a game and a dance pad!!!! Oh to be 8 again. We had 10 girls over here and they were so LOUD. However, I have to say, this was the best bday ever. I was totally relaxed in the Chaos. Go figure. Anyway, they sat down to eat - my favorite- Cici's Pizza and started singing this Spanish Christmas song - LOUDLY. so all the adults ask - how do we tell them in spanish to SHUT UP. Anyway, they had a great time! We all can't believe Addison is 8. Amazing how time flies!!!
Crazy Cousins!!! Don't even have to ask them to pose a 2nd time on this one!!!

Addison and Landry!!! Fun & Friends

Seriously, we, Shannon and I were the last adults standing at the end of the party. I think there were 15 adults that started the party off. Go figure! I don't know what I would have done w/out Shannon. She was the other part of my brain that night. Thank goodness for friends!

Ok, next night we are in the Euless Parade of Lights. We got to wave at all the bystanders and wish them Merry Christmas. Amazing what you will do for your kids. Plus they got to dress up - Halloween all over again, get to reuse costumes - Yeah!


Brady reusing Katie's costume - Loved it. Everyone else did too that saw him!!!!
And I love Brenda. She and Danny walked about 2 blocks beside us b/c she was trying to get the perfect shot of her grandkids. Gotta love her!!

Happy that it is over.


Ok, so the milestone moments. Well, obviously, Addison is 8, that's never happened..
And genius Christy, take note people, learned this weekend to CUT AWAY FROM YOUR BODY WHEN USING A BOX CUTTER. Seriously. My mom was standing right there and says "your going to...." OUCH! Yeah, well, in between my index finger and thumb, I now have 2 stitches. Don't ask why, just remember that to CUT AWAY FROM YOUR BODY. I think what hurt the worst after the ER visit(besides the obvious$500 bill we'll probably receive) was the tetnus (sp) shot.
Last but not least, Our boy Brady is officially taking 2 or 3 steps. Doesn't mean he's not still speed crawling . It's funny to see him backing up crawling. Anyway, he took 2 steps b4 Halloween unintentionally and hasn't felt the need to since. So maybe he's decided to do the real thing. For Good. And of course, I have no picture of him doing it, but that would require me to find my camera. Really people, that's a lot to ask for.

7 had to say:

Heather said...

Wow--it's so hard to believe that Addison is 8! I remember when we found out that I was pregnant right after you told us you were pregnant--can you believe that's been 8 years? We're celebrating Dustin's next weekend--should be fun!! Love you guys!

Tracy said...

great post! you guys have been busy!

it's crazy that addison is 8!! I remember being in the waiting room when she was born! And now she's 8? We are old! :)

I didnt know that Euless did a parade of lights. how fun!

And as far as your cut! OUCH! Thanks for the tip. Cut away from your body! I have never had stitches before and I'd like to keep it that way! :) Hopefully you won't get a nasy ER bill! yuck

Amber said...

If I was there, I would have taken a picture of Brady walking for you!!! I'm so glad that I got to talk to you on the phone and hear all of this before reading it on your blog!!!

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said...

Addison is eight... wow. LOVE that girl! I really meant to send an email to her via you on that day, and it slipped by me. Stink. Tell her happy birthday for me!!

Sidenote to the Bramletts... Aric and I kissed on the lips at my 8 year old b-day party. :)

David didn't walk until he was 16 months... Brady is beating him by far! :) Yay!!!

Love y'all! Can't wait to see you soon!

amie said...

Aric and Jodi kissed..gross!!

Amber said...

Sage says:

Christy, I miss you. And I miss your kids and Brady. And, I love you all. And I love Adam and You. I am impressed that Brady waved at a picture of us

Noah says:

I just love Brady.

I guess that's b/c he is is favowite tousin.