Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Boys are Back in Town!











The boys, Cory and Paul, are back, and not b/c they want to be. They were supposed to be in Russia for a mission trip and needless to say the visa law was changed and they are back w/us. So since Cory was going back to OK, we had dinner w/them and played a little XBOX. And let me tell you how good of a hostess us girls were. After we ate dinner and they played the game w/them for a while, we all three plus Brady fell asleep. WE fell asleep. How awful am I. I invite them over and do that. However, I am going to look at the positive side and tell myself - you must really feel comfortable having them over b/c you were relaxed enough to fall asleep. And yes people, I talk to myself. It's either that or ask the opinion of a 1, 1 1/2, 3(2 of them), 4, 5, or 7 year old. So there you go, I talk to myself. It's normal! Anyway, I love all the faces you make when playing games like this. Caught some w/their mouths just wide open or tongue out. And notice the pic of Brady and Paul's shoe. His shoe is almost as big as him! Crazy! And priceless question from Katie "Daddy, let me do it. I want to kill" Yes I know, WE ARE GREAT PARENTS! let's see, she talks to herself and she lets her child play "kill people" games. Anyway, Paul & Cory are very special to the girls. They think they are their brothers(yet they won't talk to them that much). Can you say ' crush"? Well, we had a nice night and they left early b/c their hostess fell asleep on them, but they got a good game in. Next time boys, I'll make sure I rest b4 you come over. Love you - Mean it!

2 had to say:

Tracy said...

"I want to kill" ha!!! that is really funny. the things that come out of their mouths! just tell her not to say that while yall are out in public :) thanks for the laugh!

amie said...

talking to yourself is totally normal...or so I tell myself...