Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Let the Costumes Begin- Rainbow School

First of all, this is not my child, but he's the top pick for me for cutest costume! Even above my own children. We walked into Rainbow School and I saw him and had to take a pic. Considering asking the mom to sell it to me for Brady's next year costume.

Mrs Jolana & Katie. We are so blessed to have her at RBS!
Sarra & Noah.

Mom, Brady & Katie
And how fun is this... Jolana had a game of eat the cookie w/out your hands. Pretty neat. Kids, well most of them, loved it. This would be a great "bday party" game.


So there was lots of places that wanted the Costumes to be worn. Rainbow School, Gymnastics(which I thought was pretty cool) and the Funival. So we definitely got our money's worth out of the costumes. So this is the first batch of pics - from Rainbow School. Enjoy
Katie and Wyatt doing musical pumpkins!

Mr. Russ and Mr. Paul (in Pj's w/feet in them-thank you for the laugh) handing out candy to the treak or treaters

Noah's Handsome Pirate Self!

1 had to say:

Jodi said...

Excellent! So cute! I guess since that as the "beginning" of the costume pics, I will return looking foward to more! :)