Friday, March 14, 2008

Friend day & Laundry!!!

Past pics, but we had a friend day about a month ago now. Heaven came over and the girls had a lot of fun!!!
Valentines day!!! How cute and didn't know we were going to match so well!!!!
Laundry!!!!! Just doesn't get more exciting than this!!!!! And I know, this is not safe!!! But he is cute, isn't he!!!!!
Oh to be young again!!!

8 had to say:

Amber said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So cute and sweet! I love the dryer picture, it's kind of like Noah in the tub...not safe, but cute!

Brenda said...

You know your grandchildren are beautiful and sometimes take it for granted ... and then you see a picture of one of them -Katie with Sarra and Hope on Valentines day and wow... it hits you right between the eyes. She is a amazingly beautiful child, even if she was not mine, I would say that! Part of her beauty is the spirit I see in her eyes - love that spirit! You can also see that spark beginning to show in Brady's eyes - one of mischief! Love him in the dryer - is that how you spruce him up between cleanings? Love you all

Tracy said...

Love the new pics! :) In about a month (after April 15th) Bryson and I need to invade your house again!

Heather said...

LOVE IT! The pictures are so cute--love the dryer one--he is so funny! We sure do miss you guys!!

*Kendra* said...

Cute pics! Cassidee just LOVES your kids and was so happy to see them at the movies the other day!

*Kendra* said...

....Jeremy and I love your kids as well.....I didn't mean just Cassidee does.... :)

Being a Star said...

Hey girl, You have been tagged. Check it out on my blog.

Heather said...

Okay, I've been waiting for more than a month for another post on your blog! ha ha! Missing you guys!